A red lipstick is the best shade of lipstick woman can own. A red lipstick is so versatile that it can add the essential glamour to your boring outfit. There are plenty of red shades available in the market. However, it is important to know which shade of red suits, which skin tone. This is because some shades of red might not look as good on your skin tone.
In this article, we will be talking about the ways in which you can carry a red lipstick and how to choose the correct shade.
How to pick the correct shade of red lipstick for yourself?
Before you pick your shade of red lipstick, you need to see which undertone you belong. You can be pink or a yellow undertone. Below are some tips by which you can find out your undertone –
- Jewellery – If silver looks nice on you then you have a cool undertone however, if you feel that gold looks better than you have a much warmer undertone.
- Veins – If your veins appear blue, then you have a cool undertone whereas if your veins appear green in shade then you will have a warm undertone.
- Tan – If you go out in sun and not get burnt but get tan, then you have a warm undertone. If you go out in sun and do not get tan but just suffer from sunburn, then you have a cool undertone.
Based on your undertone, you can choose shades of red lipstick. If you have a warmer undertone, you can pick orangey red shades and if you have a cooler undertone then you can pick more pink shades of red. It is important to choose the best brand. Lovely Lips is one of the best brands for lipsticks.
Learn about the ways to carry your red lips
A red lipstick can be worn in many ways –
- Classic – You can go for dark smoky eyes with a smooth base. Adding a red lipstick will pop you whole look.
- Natural – You can go for a subtle look by having a sharp contour, bronze eyes, and a red lipstick.
- Glam – Red lipstick can make any outfit glamourous by pairing it up with a dramatic winged liner and a perfect base.
- Dramatic – You can go for a dramatic look by applying winged eyeliner and false lashes. Pair it up with a matte red shade lipstick.
You can create numerous looks with a red lipstick. It can worn with any outfit to add a hint of glamour.